everything
wonderful
or does life sucks?
Hello (:

Laura the white mouse



♥♥ 8AUG!
♥ 401 animal farm NYGH
♥Hwa Chong 09S7D
♥ Island creamery apple pie ice cream
♥ Royce white chocolate potato chips
♥ river island
♥ grey's anatomy
♥ glee
♥ desperate housewives
♥ theme parks
♥ cycling


Monday, February 22, 2010 @ 2:22 AM
YUCKY YEAST!!
I smell yeast. I smell like yeast. It's like part of my aura now and i keep smelling it on my fingers): YUCKS ><

I can't believe caiyong actually said it smells nice . "like FRENCH BREAD" ):

If i'm french bread I would seriously be offended...

okay enough of the huge jug of gooey pale yellow-y yeast andthe accompanying stench...

i seriously hope there will be no more yeast during future bio pracs...

the only consolation is that my yeast respired normally and happily today (:

...unlike the all horrible plants who didnt want to photosynthesize, resulting in really pathetic bubble counts despite repeated experiments with different plants...

mr poh's hypothesis?
" the plant dun like YOU.... don't like your personality..."

so plants would rather starve themselves than let me count bubbles? ><
back to top?
monthly archive

February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 December 2010 January 2011
recent entries

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS