everything
wonderful
or does life sucks?
Hello (:

Laura the white mouse



♥♥ 8AUG!
♥ 401 animal farm NYGH
♥Hwa Chong 09S7D
♥ Island creamery apple pie ice cream
♥ Royce white chocolate potato chips
♥ river island
♥ grey's anatomy
♥ glee
♥ desperate housewives
♥ theme parks
♥ cycling


Friday, February 26, 2010 @ 7:50 AM
For the love of Chocolates
This week, i've recieved a total of 3 pack/bar/square of chocolate....
in chronological order....

1. the mars BAR

My "nice" maths diagram during the last complex no. lecture earned me this sweet treat (: mrs tan is so nice. Esp since I dun think my diag is really deserving haha...

2. The pack of M&Ms

I kinda specifically asked for PEANUT m&ms but somehow my angel was to lazy to get it and chose to buy the nearest substitue available at the cocoa tree booth....
(yes mark, the absence of peanuts in m&m matters!!! Haha just joking.)



3. The SQUARE

Today i was pleasantly surprised to receive this choc square from my mortal!! YAY (:
plus it's WHITE CHOC with NUTS.
And i didnt even tell my mortal that i love WHITE CHOC, esp with nuts... (:
(and contrary to popular belief, i didnt even demand/hint/suggest chocs to my mortal. really.)
seems like i have a lot of affinity with white choc (:



Here are some interesting chocs I found online...


a new packaging design for chocolate factory...
This packaging does nothing except to remind people how sinful chocs can be... With the excess bulk it ultimately contributes to your waist, thighs and butt ):

ignorance is bliss.
No honest choc pls.




stylish packaging for Coco Chocolate by Ruth Pearson

This packaging is really great! We shld never forget that eating chocs has it's benefits too!!
And this is not considered self delusion okay (:




back to top?
monthly archive

February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 December 2010 January 2011
recent entries

Bejewled! About my blog (: Everything Sweet Pharm-er YUCKY YEAST!!
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS