everything
wonderful
or does life sucks?
Hello (:

Laura the white mouse



♥♥ 8AUG!
♥ 401 animal farm NYGH
♥Hwa Chong 09S7D
♥ Island creamery apple pie ice cream
♥ Royce white chocolate potato chips
♥ river island
♥ grey's anatomy
♥ glee
♥ desperate housewives
♥ theme parks
♥ cycling


Sunday, March 14, 2010 @ 8:51 AM
Bus Trauma
Friday night's bus ride home from HPB was really memorable....
In a horrible and disgusting way ):

Because the bus was INFESTED with COCKROACHES!!!

Not just any cockroach, these are really HUGE and FAT and THICK

I shall hereby provide you a vivid account of my experience...

An old creepy, but otherwise innocent, bus 54 arrives after 10 min of waiting time at around 9:30pm...

Me board bus. Engrossed in ep 7 of glee on my iPhone...

Find a seat near the front n happily watch glee...

Cockroach no. 1:

Suddenly my peripheral vision caught sight of this muddish brownish roundish thingy scuttling around near my feet ...

Brain registers that it is a cockroach.

Me Panic but stay calm. Conscious effort to stifle scream. And successful at that. (So admirable right?)

Cockroach no. 2:

Move to middle back of the bus...Continue to watch glee...

Most unfortunately, i spotted yet another cockroach!!!!!!!

And this time, it's fatter n bigger than the previous ):

And a trickier situation too...

Simply because the cockroach strategically positioned itself smack in the middle of the narrow aisle of the 2 rows of seats.

Which made it really difficult to get out of my current seat.

considering the worse case scenario, my attempt to get out of seat may coincide with an irritating jerk of the bus, resulting in me stepping, not on, but very very near the cockroach, causing a disturbance that sends it flying to my leg.

Ewwwwww yuckkkkkkkk
(Life sucks.... Esp when there r cockroaches in it)

However, seeing that the pesty little thing seems to be advancing towards me....

I took a great leap of faith.

N managed to get out of there unscathed....

Again, I maintained my composure and shut my mouth.

Cockroach no. 3:

Oh yes. It doesn't stop there.

I sat down on yet another seat so I may enjoy the remaining of the ep of glee...

Clearly that was a wrong decision.

Because no. 3 came striding by from behind the seat.

This time round I'm sure I have earned the right to let out my signature scream.

So I did just that.

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
(acompanied with a jump out of the seat)

Luckily there were only 3 others who had the priviledge to experience my resounding scream (:

One of whom was an ang moh who spent the rest of his journey keeping his eyes on the seat where no. 3 was...

....

I was so so so so extremely grossed out by the whole journey that I bathed and bathed when I got home ):

I hate dirty buses. They make life suck.

I am determined not to spend the 2nd half of my life travelling via public transport, whatever it may take... ):





back to top?
monthly archive

February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 December 2010 January 2011
recent entries

Being FAT Today! (: DiVoom! Cloud-ish How restaurants CHEAT For the love of Chocolates Bejewled! About my blog (: Everything Sweet Pharm-er
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS