everything
wonderful
or does life sucks?
Hello (:

Laura the white mouse



♥♥ 8AUG!
♥ 401 animal farm NYGH
♥Hwa Chong 09S7D
♥ Island creamery apple pie ice cream
♥ Royce white chocolate potato chips
♥ river island
♥ grey's anatomy
♥ glee
♥ desperate housewives
♥ theme parks
♥ cycling


Monday, March 8, 2010 @ 5:49 AM
Today! (:
I hv just been told by my fellow pharm chem muggers (namely Siling huimin and serene) that my blog sucks

Reasons as to y it sucks:

1. It's not "blog" enough
(according to them this means it shld chronicle interesting things in my daily life...plus they also showed preference for loong blog posts. Lyk > 500 words kind.):

2. There's no point in telling the world what chocolate I ate/have/want

3. It seriously lacks an element of entertainment

4. Huimin doesn't like her name to be featured







(so I shall feature a flattering photo of her instead. FYI, huimin is meticulously decorating her title of her pharm chem note. And evidently enjoying it :)

Okay in response to the above comments, my reason for having short blog posts is because my brain is generally incapable of sustaining such a long long train of thoughts.

N I made an effort to avoid narrating my life cos, as of now, it is really boring. It's mostly either mugging or slacking or getting bek chek over pharm chem...

As for chocolates, they r an integral part of my life.
Therfore it shall remain as a constant feature on my blog (:

However, I shall try to attempt writing a long post narrating my day:

Key highlights:

1. Tmr is a HOLIDAY!!

Which implies that PHARM CHEM TEST is POSTPONED!

Which means more room for procrasinating revision!!

Short term happiness...
But wad the heck. It's still a cause for happiness (:

(reminder to self: try to rmb not turn up in sch tmr.... Lyk wad u did 2 yrs ago thinking that there was maths eoy when there was in fact no paper):

2. Bio Mock was cancelled!

Long live POH!!


Interesting observation of the day:

1. Edmund lee makes it look lyk walking with crutches is a lot faster!

He "walked" frm one end of the LT in merely 3 to 4 swings of his crutch to get to his seat.
It was lyk the distance covered by every swing is twice the distance of a normal step....
And I think the entire LT was impressed (:

Not that I would ever want crutches la..

2. Serene's hp wallpp has a meaning.







It is meant to serve as a constant reminder that --

"the pen is mightier than the sword"

Seriously... -.-

back to top?
monthly archive

February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 December 2010 January 2011
recent entries

DiVoom! Cloud-ish How restaurants CHEAT For the love of Chocolates Bejewled! About my blog (: Everything Sweet Pharm-er YUCKY YEAST!!
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS