everything
wonderful
or does life sucks?
Hello (:

Laura the white mouse



♥♥ 8AUG!
♥ 401 animal farm NYGH
♥Hwa Chong 09S7D
♥ Island creamery apple pie ice cream
♥ Royce white chocolate potato chips
♥ river island
♥ grey's anatomy
♥ glee
♥ desperate housewives
♥ theme parks
♥ cycling


Friday, April 9, 2010 @ 6:30 AM
Science Odyssey!!
My laptop is no better than a dead piece of metal...

I think it is suffering from some sort of full blown virus infection according to my virus scanner...
who also happens to tell me that it can't do anything about the virus anyway.

Which makes me wonder what it is for...
(FYI it's bitdefender Internet sercurity, just in case you are intending to purchase it...)

As a result my control panel is an application that "cannot be found", along with many other programmes like Photoshop...

So for the poster I m supposed to do for science and research week, I decided to lug a v heavy school tablet pc home to doodle it. The noob way...

My noob attempt after a few hours:
( FYI, I never asked to be in pub comm, so...)



Personally I feel it's kinda simple and childish
( which is why I was slightly unhappy when the ppl I showed it to all said "this is SO LAURA!"... How do u define "laura-ness"??!?! I wonder...)

Anyway, short commercial break:
Sign up for science odyssey!!
Substantial amounts of island creamery vouchers up for grabs!
You know you want it!
And this is a great and easy opportunity to get it!

Imagine the amount of happiness u will derive from eating ice cream funded by the school....

Ahhhhhh.....pure bliss....

Plus the bonus is that there will be some fun/exciting/interesting sciency activities along the way...

Or if u like, you can think about it the other way round: sciency activity + bonus icecream...

it doesn't really matter, all just depends on your priorities...

And clearly you know wad's mine! (:

back to top?
monthly archive

February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 December 2010 January 2011
recent entries

So not a pharm-er An eventful Kopitiam trip Bus Trauma Being FAT Today! (: DiVoom! Cloud-ish How restaurants CHEAT For the love of Chocolates Bejewled!
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS